- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Our latest projects
Tips & tricks
As a Gulf Coast local with a father-and-son-owned HVAC business, I understand the unique needs that face Picayune area homeowners and business owners when it comes to maintaining good indoor air qual […]
Gulf Coast weather can run to extremes. In Picayune and the surrounding communities, we have humid, sultry summers with soaring temperatures and cool winters with the mercury remaining low enough to […]